martes, 7 de abril de 2015

Post 2: A country I'd like to visit

A country that i 'd like to visit is Mexico . Why Mexico ? Because is Very Important for my carrer , is a country with a lot of culture and i guess the people is fantastic there.
Also i have a lot of curiosity of their pyramids , in Theory and History of art we study a lot of those structures and they called my attention because they are so big , so awesome and important for the culture, and their culture is so important for the humanity !
Also i love the spicy food , so i guess mexico Could be my Paradise , just think about this : spicy plugs with black beans ! So delicious ! Oh I think it made ​​me feel hungry ☹ finally i want to taste " cool waters " That waters appear a lot in " El Chavo del Ocho " ajajajaja
Well , That was all , thank ! See you



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario